WELCOME TO THE WEBINAR INFORMATION PAGE
DEVELOPMENTS IN PRISON LAW 2013
3 Hour Webinar delivered by Stephen Field, Barrister and Head of Prison Law 1 Pump Court Chambers, Temple. London
REGISTER FOR ACCESS TO THE RECORDING: HERE
PAY ONLINE: BOTTOM OF PAGE
Hone your prison law knowledge and skills using the latest technology – where we bring our accredited training straight to your desk! We utilise the latest webinar software, bringing you crisp clear pictures with sound that matches the lips, and the ability to ask questions live and interact with the lecturer!
Read what real people think of our Webinars – not made up quotes from people who don’t exist!
Attending our Webinars is simple and straightforward. Registration is easy, just one form to complete online, payment is simple with five options and to attend you just click the link in the post-payment email we send to you, enter the password, and then enter the meeting!
There is no technical knowledge needed, no software to download and install, everything is web-browser-based.
What do I need, and what does it cost, to access your Webinars?
- A computer (PC or Mac) with keyboard – so you can type in questions;
- Broadband internet connection – we recommend that your computer is connected to the broadband internet connection by hard wire rather than wireless to reduce interference;
- Speakers – ideally we recommend a set of good quality headphones, particularly if you are listening in an office where others are also tuning in to the Webinar. Different computers have slightly different processing speeds and this can result in some computers receiving content slightly later than others – it may be only half a second but it can be off-putting. If you have a set of headphones (perhaps at home if not in the office) we recommend you bring use them for the webinar.
- You do not need a web cam – although you can see the lecturer, he or she cannot see you – so if you only got home at 4am and look like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, no one is going to know – you could even be sitting in bed!
- Webinars usually start a few minutes after the scheduled time to give everyone time to get in position.
- There is a 15 minute comfort break every hour.
- Webinar materials will be made available for download around one week before event. Webinar materials are copyright and should not be given to third parties – you paid for your place, why allow others to get it for nothing?
- Fees for Webinars are much cheaper than for usual ‘seminars’ and the more people who attend from your organisation the cheaper it becomes
Prices: Exclusive of VAT
No. of people ………..Price
1 ………………………….. £119 Click to Pay
2 ………………………….£199 Click to Pay
3-5 ……………………… £310 Click to Pay
6-10 ……………………..£520 Click to Pay
11-20 …………………… £640Click to Pay
Read the full booking conditions (submitting your booking confirms your agreement to them) HERE
REGISTER FOR THE RECORDING HERE
9. Finally if you have any questions please email our customer services on email@example.com